Item #: QTAM21DVD
This one-hour workout puts you right in the pro peloton during the 2011 Amgen Tour of California! CTS Founder and Head Coach, Chris Carmichael, leads you through a hard race-simulation workout that features rapid changes in intensity and short recovery periods. Use this workout to improve your power and stamina for group rides, century rides, and races. Relive the drama and excitement of the 2011 Amgen Tour of California, and boost your power and fitness at the same time!
Carmichael Quote: “The intensity of pro racing inspires athletes to push harder in their workouts, and this workout will push you to your limit!” - Chris Carmichael, Founder of Carmichael Training Systems.
About this DVD:
• High-intensity workout boosts power for races, group rides, etc.
• Mixture of VO2 max, LT, and aerobic intensities with intervals and recovery periods of variable lengths – just like a race!
• Ride to race footage from the 2011 Amgen Tour of California
• Applicable to athletes of all ability levels
• Includes tactics and tips from Chris Carmichael
Check out this clip